Professional Landing Page Copywriter
Use Landing Pages to Engage and Convert Your Readers
A landing page copywriter helps you make the most of your internet presence. If your online sales aren’t exactly where you want them to be, or you’re getting ready launch enhanced products or services, a landing page might be an ideal solution that can help you control more real estate on Google.
My name is Matt Brennan, and I am a professional landing page copywriter. I can provide you with quality copy that will supplement your main website, with additional SEO and PPC visibility. Landing pages are a great place to make your case to your audience on why they should buy. They’re written to persuade your customer to take action.
Educational and informative copy tend to work well in these situations. This way you can position your business, product, or service as the solution to the customer’s problems. But remember, you’re not just selling your product in a boring, repetitive way. You’re selling an experience with a strong emotional appeal.
As a professional copywriter, I write landing pages that can attract more customers for your business. This frees you up to concentrate on other aspects of the business. Hiring out a landing page copywriter can save you both time and money.
A Few Landing Page Statistics for You To Consider
Customers are responsive when it comes to well-written landing page content. Here are a few statistics for you to consider, as you determine whether hiring a landing page copywriter may be right for your business:
- Google is claiming more than 100 billion total searches per month. Your landing page serves as another entry point into your business’s marketing funnel.
- Only about 22 percent of online businesses are satisfied with their conversion rates. A landing page copywriter can help you to achieve better results.
- The average Google first page result is more than 1,800 words. Most landing pages meet this length requirement, and are persuasive, informative, and build trust. They’re designed to engineer an emotional response that causes the reader to want to take action. It takes a significant amount of words to be able to do this well.
- 72 percent of marketers say that relevant content creation is the most effective SEO tactic. A landing page copywriter can help you create the type of content that will resonate with your audience.
*Take a look at these landing page statistics straight from the source.
A professionally written landing page is a proven way to differentiate your business, and persuade your customer to take action. As the internet becomes more crowded, quality landing pages become increasingly necessary.
Find and Attract More Customers
Landing pages improve lead generation. They are a way to attract the attention of quality prospects who may not otherwise have found you. As a professional landing page copywriter, I create copy that will tell your story in a meaningful, persuasive manner.
Many times, the landing page is designed to entice your reader to giving their email address. I can offer suggestions, or help you to create the content for “lead magnets,” which are pieces of content the reader trades their email address to obtain. This allows you to grow your email list, and increase the size of your audience. These lead magnets may include eBooks, PDF reports, white papers, online courses and more.
Landing Pages Offer a Winning Formula
Landing pages are a natural entry point into your business and sales funnel for people who otherwise may not have found your website. They broaden your web presence and increase your visibility.
But how do you attract visitors to your landing page? There are several methods that can draw people’s attention to a well-written landing page:
- Google Adwords or other forms of paid search engine marketing
- Social media ads or promotions
- Email links
- The use of keywords and search engine optimization
- Attaching a blog, and publishing on a regular basis
- Publicity through the traditional press, and other industry-related website or trade journals
All of these techniques can be used to expand your audience. I can help you determine the right methods for attracting and converting traffic.
Writing for Humans vs. Writing for Search Engines
Writing a landing page can be a bit complicated. You want to place a focus on search engines, and increase your business’s visibility. But you cannot do this at the expense of your readers, or you’ll have a tough time advancing the sale. Your page needs to be written in a conversational, yet informative tone. It needs to be friendly and inviting, so that readers can easily make their way through the material.
A landing page copywriter can help you obtain that balance.
Hiring a landing page copywriter can help you:
- Expand your audience and improve your sales funnel.
- Establish additional trust with your readers.
- Position your business in a place of authority.
- Put your readers at ease.
- Sell your products or services in a new location, off your main website.
If you are you ready to grow your business through the strategic use of landing pages, I can help. Now is the time to take action with copy designed to help your customer take action.
If you’ve gotten to this point, and you are thinking that landing pages have a lot in common with old-school sales letters, you’re right. They’re designed to win over your audience and convert them into loyal customers. This is a significant step for your business.
Some Blog Posts on Landing Page Copywriting
Hire Professional Landing Page Copywriter Matt Brennan
When written and structured properly, landing pages can be an effective online sales tool. My name is Matt Brennan, and I am a professional landing page copywriter. I can help you come up with a persuasive message to sell your products and services.
Do you have any questions, or would you like to discuss your next project? Contact me today!