Professional Landing Page Copywriter
Use Landing Pages to Engage and Convert Your Readers
A landing page copywriter helps you make the most of your internet presence. Maybe your online sales aren’t exactly where you want them to be, or maybe you’re getting ready launch enhanced products or services. Maybe you’d simply like to control more real estate on the front page of Google.
A professionally-written landing page helps. It can serve as a supplement to your main website, typically utilizing a keyword that you’ll want your business to rank for. It is a great place to make your case to your audience on why they should buy. They’re written and designed to persuade your customer to take some sort of action – typically to buy.
This is accomplished through strong, persuasive copy. A landing page should be educational and conversational, while presenting your business, product or service as the solution to the customer’s problems. But remember, you’re not just selling your product in a boring, repetitive way. You’re selling an experience with a strong emotional appeal.
As a professional copywriter, I write landing pages that can attract more customers for your business. This frees you up to concentrate on other aspects of the business. Hiring out a landing page copywriter can save you both time and money.
Don’t let the opportunity to increase online profits pass you by.
A Few Landing Page Statistics for You To Consider
Customers are responsive when it comes to well-written landing page content. Here are a few statistics for you to consider, as you determine whether hiring a landing page copywriter may be right for your business:
- Google is claiming more than 100 billion total searches per month. Your landing page serves as another entry point into your business’s marketing funnel.
- Only about 22 percent of online businesses are satisfied with their conversion rates. A landing page copywriter can create a landing page that will help you realize better results.
- The average Google first page result is more than 1,800 words. Most landing pages meet this length requirement, and are persuasive, informative, and build trust. They’re designed to engineer an emotional response that causes the reader to want to take action. It takes a significant amount of words to be able to do this well.
- 72 percent of marketers say that relevant content creation is the most effective SEO tactic. A landing page copywriter can help you create the type of content that will resonate with your audience.
*Take a look at these landing page statistics straight from the source.
A professionally written landing page is a proven way to differentiate your business, and persuade your customer to take action. As the internet becomes more crowded, quality landing pages become increasingly necessary.
Find and Attract More Customers
Landing pages are used to improve lead generation. They are a way to attract the attention of quality prospects who may not otherwise know you were there. As a professional landing page copywriter, I can help you create copy that will tell your story in a meaningful, persuasive manner.
Many times, the landing page is designed to entice your reader to giving their email address. I can offer suggestions, or help you to create the content for “lead magnets,” which are pieces of content the reader trades their email address to obtain. This allows you to grow your email list, and increase the size of your audience. These lead magnets may include eBooks, PDF reports, white papers, online courses and more.
Landing Pages Offer a Winning Formula
Landing pages are a natural entry point into your business and sales funnel for people who otherwise may not have found your website. They broaden your web presence and increase your visibility.
But how do you attract visitors to your landing page? There are several methods that can draw people’s attention to a well-written landing page.
- Google Adwords or other forms of paid search engine marketing.
- Social media ads or promotions.
- Email links.
- The use of keywords and search engine optimization.
- Attaching a blog, and publishing on a regular basis.
- Publicity through the traditional press, and other industry-related website or trade journals.
All of these techniques can be used to expand your landing page’s audience. As a landing page copywriter, I can help you determine the right methods for attracting and converting traffic.
Writing for Humans vs. Writing for Search Engines
Landing page copywriting can be a bit complicated. You want to place a focus on search engines, and increase your business’s visibility. But you cannot do this at the expense of your readers, or you’ll have a tough time advancing the sale. Your page needs to be written in a conversational, yet informative tone.
A landing page copywriter can help you obtain that balance.
Hiring a landing page copywriter can help you:
- Expand your audience and improve your sales funnel.
- Establish additional trust with your readers.
- Position your business in a place of authority.
- Puts your readers at ease, disarming them of their reservations.
- Sell your products or services in a new location, off your main website.
Are you ready to grow your business through the strategic use of landing pages? I can help.
Meet Professional Landing Page Copywriter Matt Brennan
When written and structured properly, landing pages can be an effective online sales tool. My name is Matt Brennan, and I am a professional landing page copywriter. I can help you come up with a persuasive message to sell your products and services.
Do you have any questions, or would you like to discuss your next project? Contact me today!
Hire a Landing Page Copywriter
Are you looking to discuss your next project?
Fill out the form today!