Copywriter for Therapists
Fill Your Schedule And Attract More Clients with Professionally Written Copy
A copywriter for therapists can help you to grow your practice in a meaningful way. Your clients or patients can now do a significant amount of research on their own before they ever pick up the phone. Your website can go a long way in persuading them to choose you.
It is a critical time to perfect your online marketing message if you are a psychologist or psychiatrist. Potential clients will certainly peruse your website and blog before they make the decision to book an appointment. If they find a well-written site that outlines your services, provides adequate background on who might be helping them, and offers educational material in the form of blog posts, they’re more likely to choose you.
My name is Matt Brennan, and I am a professional copywriter for therapists. I create marketing content that puts therapists in a position of strength when it comes to growing their practice. If you’re ready to improve your practice, I’d love to hear from you.
Therapy is About Relationships
Your marketing is the first impression that potential clients have of your practice. It’s important to make sure that impression is a great one. Your marketing materials can build a solid foundation for a future relationship.
Below are a few ways your marketing can help to build strong therapist/client relationships:
- Conversational but professional copy makes you appear more friendly and likable, and results in a stronger first impression.
- In-depth blog posts provide the type of information that your audience is seeking out, and helps them to answer any questions they may have within their own research.
- An in-depth about page tells potential clients or patients who you are, and whether you are the right person for them in their search for a therapist.
When your marketing content meets these objectives, you will create that ever-important powerful first impression.
Let Your Clients Who Need You Find You
For many of your clients, talking to a therapist on a regular basis is absolutely necessary in strengthening their mental health. Professionally written marketing materials can help those who need you to find you more easily.
How many therapy practices are in the same city as you? It’s not uncommon for there to be dozens, if not hundreds of practices in close proximity. This can create some local competition. Your marketing materials are often the catalyst in your patient choosing you, over the rest of the competition.
As a copywriter for therapists, I can guide you through the marketing process, so that the right patients find you. I’ll bring the same tone and voice to your website that you bring to your patients on a regular basis. This way your marketing is a true reflection of who you are.
Sometimes It’s Hard to Know What to Say
Writing about yourself can be challenging. This is especially true when it comes to something like your practice. Some common obstacles include:
- Everything you write seems overly formal and clinical, and that’s not what you want to project to your audience.
- You are second-guessing what to include on your about page and what to leave out in the name of professionalism.
- There’s something you want to communicate to potential clients but it’s not coming across, and you’re not sure what it is.
- You’re already too busy with core aspects of running your business, and need someone to take this project off your hands.
It may help to hire an objective third-party copywriter for therapists to help you create your professional marketing materials.
A Simple Process to Create the Right Marketing Content for Your Therapy Practice
As a professional copywriter for therapists, I can help you with a variety of content in multiple forms:
Whatever your copywriting project, I can work with you to find the best process to gather the information needed to create professional copy. This may come in the form of phone interviews, video calls, or email. I also have a professional questionnaire designed to help me learn more about your practice.
We can make the information-gathering and research stages of the copywriting process as smooth as possible, so that you can concentrate on running your practice.
What You Get When You Hire a Professional Copywriter
Hiring a professional copywriter to handle the marketing for your therapy practice can have tremendous advantages. Below are just a few ways that this can help.
- Drive more traffic to your website through higher search engine rankings (SEO benefit)
- Help you to establish trust and likeability with potential clients or patients, resulting in a stronger foundation for a relationship
- Increased interest in your practice
- The freed-up time to focus on more core aspects of running your therapy practice
- The ability to point your clients to branded professional resources for additional help
Find out more about my health and wellness copywriting here:
From One Health and Wellness Professional to Another
It helps to hire a professional copywriter who understands the value of your services. In addition to my professional copywriting experience, I am a certified health and wellness coach. Strong mental health is vital to being a well-rounded person in today’s world.
I understand what it is like to be a consumer in this sector of health and wellness. In May of 2018, I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. Developing a positive mindset and understanding how mental health and stress play into this disease has been a significant part of my healing plan.
As a copywriter for therapists, I can help you craft a message that will resonate with your audience in a meaningful way.
Hire a Professional Copywriter for Therapists
Every day people are searching out ways to cope with an increasingly complex world, and looking for ways to deal with anxiety, depression, stress, and other mental health problems. You can help them to find the solutions they are seeking.
When you hire a copywriter for therapists, you provide a tremendous amount of value to your audience, while growing your practice!
Read The Health and Wellness Marketing Report
The health and wellness industry continues to evolve, and new segments enter the mix on a consistent basis. It’s important to understand the complexities of the industry and how to reach your audience in an effective manner. Read the Health and Wellness Marketing Report for 2021 to understand what you need to do to maximize your reach!